QUANTUM SOLUTIONS is a leading developer and manufacturer of Perovskite and PbS quantum dots (QDs) for optoelectronic devices: displays, photodetectors, solar cells and QDLEDs. Due to the company expansion, we are looking for a synthetic chemist for the position of “Production chemist” to join our Manufacturing Team in the newly opened lab in Southampton Science Park, UK
- Quantum dots synthesis: under the supervision of the Manufacturing Team Lead, synthesize quantum dots for commercial orders: setup manufacturing stations (glassware, raw materials and equipment), QDs synthesis, QDs cleaning and purification, products packaging.
- Quality control: carry out quality control of synthesized QDs (e.g. measurements of photoluminescence and absorption profiles, photoluminescence quantum yield, TGA analysis, shelf life tests etc.).
- Scaling up: assist with scale up production through laboratory experimentation, pilot scale-up, and commercial trials, to deliver successful new process introduction.
- Documentation: maintaining detailed records of the work done, prepare and adjust technical documentations
- General involvement: participate in product development process and other company’s daily processes, problem solving, brain storming etc.
- Desire to work for a high tech startup company and grow professionally with the company
- Experience in quantum dots synthesis is a must
- Prior experience in industrial companies is preferable
- B.S. or M.S. in either chemistry or material science
- Proven synthetic skills and accuracy
- Communicate and work well with multidisciplinary groups, team player
Join us to achieve the goal of becoming the worldwide leader in providing Quantum Dot Solutions to the industry. Please send your CV to [email protected]